Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Shledzguohn?

Oh, I am excited!
This is a bigger excitement than the prospect of Jason Chaffetz winning in Utah's 3rd Congressional District race.
More exciting than the prospect of attending week-long scout camp at the end of this month.
I am indulging in pure Whedonism.
I have read The Master Plan and I am well pleased.
I have enlisted in the army and will do my part to spread the news:

It's coming...

In less than 8 days...

To an internet near you...

Watch it...

If you dare!

Here is the trailer to whet your appetite...

Teaser from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog on Vimeo.

Act 1 - July 15th
Act 2 - July 17th
Act 3 - July 19th
Gone - Midnight July 20th

"I'm so excited I could just plot"
- Hawkeye Pierce concerning The Rooster Crowed at Midnight, M*A*S*H

1 comment:

marky said...

It's going to be B-E-RILLIANT!!
I have a confession to make.... I've never read any of Mr Whedons work!
Don’t tell anyone!!